Wednesday 24 September 2008

Good News, Bad News, again

Good News: My bike is repaired.
Bad News: I haven't heard back from the driver and don't know if she is going to cough up for the repairs.

Good News: I am cycling to work again :)
Bad News: I fell off my bike on the way to work this morning.

I'm not hurt at all except for a knocked elbow and a very injured pride. Yes, anyone that saw it had a good laugh at my expense but the rumours are not true, I'd do not lace my cornflakes with sherry!

Sorry there is not much stitching to report lately. I hope to have something stitch related soon.

Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am just doing a little catching up here and glad to know you were back in the saddle again-at least for a bit!
and good grief! your japanese embroidery is so beautiful i just don't even know what to say!
such patience, and practice. you have certainly mastered that craft.
and beautiful henna hands too....

Susan Elliott said...

Just keep showing up every day, Carol Anne and you'll get your groove back...I've never tried sherry in my cornflakes...hmmmm.....

Jackie said...

Good heavens you are more in the wars than me. Take care.

Jackie